Tuesday, May 25, 2010

so much to do, so little time...





I have been super busy lately making bags, bags and more bags.




Most of the interest has been in the "hold-it-all tote bag". Many of my pregnant and new mummy friends have been asking me to make these into nappy bags for them and i must say they turned out great. Im thinking of making one for myself...if i ever get the time LOL.




I also have a design im toying around with for a messenger bag/nappy bag that clips onto the handles of the pram so mummy has her hands free. Might get stuck into that little project tonight while the littlies are in bed.




I just need a few more hours each day to make things for my soon to be born little girl. 4 1/2 weeks to go and ive only managed to sew together the top of her quilt and make 3 nappies :O)




Im absolutely in my element with all this sewing and Spotlight is loving my business LOL. I just need the number of a brilliant cleaner to tackle the housework that i love to neglect.




No comments:

Post a Comment