Thursday, April 29, 2010

BAGS, BAGS, BAGS....THEY'RE VERY USEFUL THINGS....

Our bathroom is finally getting renovated and there is concrete dust and plasterboard fragments flying everywhere. What can a girl do in all this chaos???? MAKE BAGS!!!
I am very busy trying to fill orders for bags after i posted a picture of Nettie's bag I made for her birthday, many loved it and wanted there own.
I made a fuschia pink one for a friends mother-in-law. It turned out so beautiful and im not even all that wrapped in pink as a handbag colour. I will post pics of it as soon as she sends them to me (I forgot to take some myself - blame the preggy brain).
I also made one in a grape colour - that has now found a new home in Perth :O)
I just finished one in army greens (sort of reminds me of floral camoflage) and also completed a tote bag and im going to make one of these for myself cause i love it so much.
Currently i have a wallet on the make, a navy blue bag, a pink bag and a green bag.
Phew so busy, Im running out of needles for my sewing machine.
Trying not to go into spotlight today as i have been in there the last three days. They will be beginning to think I live there.
I will post a few pics of my recent makings....

No comments:

Post a Comment